Osceola Youth Soccer Association’s Recreation Soccer Program provides opportunities for youth soccer players of any skill level to experience a healthy, safe, and developmentally appropriate environment to learn, love and live the game of soccer. OYSA Recreation Soccer is broken down by player age as of July 31, 2010.
Why Recreation Soccer?
- Looking to get started or learn more about soccer
- Want to have fun and make new friends
Recreation Soccer Season Breakdown (see calendar for details)
- 4 weeks of practice 2 nights during the week (days and times to be determined by coaches)
- Jamboree with activities, soccer games, plus team and individual pictures
- 12 weeks of practice 2 nights during the week and a game each Saturday
- Season ends with an in-house tournament for younger players and a local tournament for older players
For more details, contact Stephanie Post, OYSA Registrar via email.